- Pop District Bazaar or PDB is a 2-day bazaar and the grandest food and lifestyle bazaar in Metro Cebu promoting start-ups and online shops.
2. When does PDB happen?
- Pop District Bazaar (PDB) happens 3 times a year. #PDBsummer #PDBanniversary #PDBholiday
3. Where is PDB?
- PDB is held at the Oakridge Pavilion, Oakridge Business Park, A.S. Fortuna St, Mandaue City, Cebu, 6014
4. What days and time does PDB operate?
-PDB happens on a Friday-Saturday or Saturday-Sunday; 12 noon to 10 in the evening.
5. Is there an entrance fee?
- There is a P100 entrance fee that helps subsidize the concessionaires booth; but kids ages 4 & below and Senior Citizens (60 years old and above) can come in for FREE (please bring a valid ID).
6. How do we become a concessionaire?
- Just send us your brand name and product to email@example.com